Some useful articles here:
Highest Quality Materials are used:
The cozy sauna are produced from renewable best quality Northern European Pines, which are being selected by the most modern log X-ray and automa grading technolog y. Pine wood is accurately sawn, dried and graded according to wood features. The thickness of the wall is 46 mm.
• light with regular texture, ensuring good thermal insulation and a pleasant indoor climate;
• flexible to use;
• suitable for painting, therefore smooth coverage of the wood preserver and color is guaranteed;
• dense with its own natural resins which protect it against rot and therefore more durable than spruce.
Sauna floor is made from the highest quality pinewood panels either of 18 mm thickness and is firm and even, providing a stable base.
Our Sauna has double glazed windows, which ensure minimal heat loss to the outside. Windows are hermetic and durable.
Bitumen roof shingles ensure the highest quality roofing:
• Durable commercial grade
• Flame retardant
• Protects against the suns UV rays
• Minimizes heat loss
• Impervious to rain, snow and hail stones
• Resistant to wind, frost and moisture
• Resistant to temperature fluctuation
• Maintains long-lasting color
• Insulates from rain and hail stone noise
• Resistant to mold, moss and fungal growth
- Colchester – Free Delivery
We require a deposit of 100£ which will be refunded to you, read more here.