Name: Fir Needle Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Oleum Pini Sibiricum
Ingredients: INCI: Abies Sibirica Needle Oil
Origin country: Russia
Aroma: pure, fresh, cool, rich, spicy, harsh, balsamic, resinous, pine, reminds the smell of fresh pine forest.
Antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, general strengthening, tones the skin, reduces unpleasant foot smell.
It is used for infectious and inflammatory diseases prevention of the respiratory system.
For aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.Ways of using, dosage:
- segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil;
- 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water;
- 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water for square of 15 m2;
- 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.);
Common aroma bath:
- 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
For external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing. Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner before using.
Features & details
- 100% NATURAL ESSENTIAL OIL: treat your health and beauty with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
- THE FIR ESSENTIAL OIL BEST USED: for Stress Relief, Headaches, Calming, Best Antiseptic, Prevention of the respiratory system, Freshen Rooms, Home Fragrances, Natural Insect and is Mosquito Repellent.
- PURE FIR NEEDLE ESSENTIAL OILS: is great for Beauty purposes, Aromatherapy, Relaxation, Massage, Diffuser and has various valuable and healing benefits.
- For more details in relation to the fir needle oil please refer to the works on aromatherapy.
- The fir needle essential oil can be mixed with other essential or base oils. Make the right choice and protect your health and beauty.