Mobile Saunas – UK’s leading sauna hire company.
We offer a wide range of our luxury and affordable hot saunas made with the best materials out there.
- Whether it’s a romantic evening, some quality time with the family, a spa trip with friends or a well-deserved afternoon treat for yourself, having your own Wooden Hot Sauna allows you to enjoy one of life’s simple pleasures. This exercise not only cleanses your body, but your soul as well. Enjoy many of its great health benefits, and relieve yourself from the stress and pain of everyday living.
Useful information about saunas and viruses:
- During a sauna experience, the temperature of the whole body gradually rises (it can reach 38-39 degrees). This inhibits the growth of pathogen populations and eventually destroys them.
- The high temperature in the sauna disinfects its air, benching and all surfaces. For this reason, the risk of infection in the sauna itself is not high. However, the risk remains in the entryway to the sauna and in the utility rooms.
- Due to the heat in the sauna, the number of white blood cells (leukocytes) in the human blood increases 1.5 to 2 times, which causes a boost to the general immunity.
- Excessive sweating is a great way to detoxify the body and to remove the toxins that are specific to viral infections. This improves the overall well-being and accelerates healing.
- During a sauna experience, the body releases the happy hormones aka endorphins, which improves the mood and strengthens the immune system.
- Going to the sauna is an effective stress management tool.
Health benefits of saunas
A sauna bath leaves the skin feeling softer and smoother, the hair appears shinier and more voluminous, and the weight is reduced.
Sauna therapy offers many health benefits: it boosts the immune system; it treats colds and respiratory illnesses; it increases metabolism; it reduces joint, spine and rheumatic pains; it has a positive effect on cardiac nerve disorders, low blood pressure, chronic digestive system disorders, and skin diseases; it helps burn extra fat.